The medium for conveying parking time information is the parking ticket, which varies in weight from 80g/m2 to 180g/m2. Used in manned or completely unmanned car parks, i.e. billing can be done manually at a cash desk in the car park or at the exit, or completely unmanned, where the customer is billed at automatic cash registers. The system supports any size of car park. Thanks to the Concentrator (data server), which collects all the data and connections via RS communication, system communication is very stable and connections can exceed distances of up to 800 m.
- full support for statistics
- possibility to determine the current status of the car park (all events are displayed on the car park operating screen)
- the possibility of transmitting and displaying information on parking space occupancy on luminous media
- possibility to connect a validator (for off-site promotions) and control events
- full management of subscriptions (addition, inclusion, changes to validity periods)
- full financial control
Automatic cash register
Automatic cash register enables cash and non-cash settlement of customers, equipped with high-class components, special protection against unauthorised cash withdrawal, protected by PIN code, it is possible to settle:
- banknotes and coins (all types and different currencies), contactless, contact-based payment cards (with PIN protection, NFC)
- Coins can be recirculated and change re-issued
- Possibility of giving change in banknotes
Entry terminals - equipped with colour displays, language functions, tickets of various weights, proximity cards, intercoms, anti passback security.
Barriers - we have a wide range of barriers. Opening speeds start at 0.9 seconds depending on the model and the number of endurance cycles with the best models is as high as 10 million. The basic models are recommended for parking areas with lower turnover, but their performance is optimal and they can function for many years if properly maintained.